jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Mi Life (:

My history
My name is Aaron and I was born in Tijuana, Mexico on January 3rd. I have live here all my life.
I studied my elementary school in Primaria Estatal Ninos Heroes.
I studied my Junior High in Instituto Libertad and my high school I still here studing.

My present
I like to skate, play the drums, listen music, chat, myspace.
I like to have fun with my best friends, i like the beer :P
I have a rock band with my friends; Fabian (vocal) Diego (1st guitar) Daniel (2nd guitar) Oscar (bass) and I (drums).
Rigth now we have two covers song. ( Big me and Last Kiss)
The band is called Shitbox or Best Seller, we're not sure.
I like to go to the movies.
I like to go out with my family.

My Future
I want to be an architecth and work here in Tijuana in a constructor.
I want to still with my band, play every ones in a while.
I want to get married, and have two childs.

We'll see what happens

No hay comentarios: